Author Topic: Hello from Roger Bartle  (Read 2421 times)

RogerB

• Committee
Hello from Roger Bartle
« on: January 25, 2014, 05:44:39 pm »
Hi all, I am Roger Bartle and I have just been made an ordinary committee member which means that I am available as a representative of the committee for anyone who wishes to make a suggestion, air a grievance or pass along any other message to the committee or to the rest of the club either in an official or informative manner.
For those of you who don’t know me I am the over weight one wearing glasses and quite often an old bushman’s hat, I am 64 in March so I’m probably past caring what people think of my hat.
I have been with the club less than two years and I count myself lucky to have found such a great bunch of people to get out and detect with. 
I am very enthusiastic about our hobby and the club so I am honoured to be in a position to further help both the club and individual members.
Please feel free to approach me at any time and about any matter.
You can get in touch with me through the forum.   ;D
found my first hoard!............it's in my loft

Gary

• Wyvern Historical and Detecting Society
Re: Hello from Roger Bartle
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:52:48 pm »
Hi Roger, it is great to have you on board I love your enthusiasm and the way you search so diligently. We love your hat and your personality I am sure you will be a great asset to our Club as we move forward. Feel free to contact me at any time should you get any snippets regarding possible land and I will act on it. All I need is a Name and number to make progress. Thanks mate , all the best see you at the White Heart soon.

Pete Pearce

Ps congrats on your find of the Year. Brilliant.